Wednesday 16 January 2013

Skin 79 Gold Collection BB Cream Review

おはよ皆さん! ^_^

If you didn't know, I bought the skin 79 Gold collection BB cream and was waiting to do a review about it. Well I have! Click here to look at the swatch that I made.

Use
It is very easy to use as you don't need a brush to apply it, you can use your fingers. It blends into your face very well as it is more like a creamy and soft texture.

Coverage
I wouldn't say that the coverage is high but it is light to medium coverage, obviously you can build it up but I prefer it to be light so it wouldn't feel as heavy. You can see some of the spot lumps when I applied but you can fix that with concealer :). When I feel like it, I apply powder over it to make a clean finish, but once applied the BB cream, it already has a nice matte finish.

Colour
When I first applied on my face, it was abit white/greyish toned, but I guess you all know it will slowly match your skin colour and make a nice matte finish ^^.

Photos:







No comments:

Post a Comment