Sunday 10 March 2013

Lily 3 Tone Gray Review

Today I am going to review the Lily 3 Tone Gray which is also called the Neo Cosmo Glamour Gray. Again, I purchased it at candylens.com! Click here to purchase the lens :)!!

I really like these lens, especially the detail and the colour as most gray circle lens tend to be blue instead of gray? Does this happen to you guys too? I was thinking, if I want gray lens that turn my eyes blue, then might as well get the blue circle lens huh?! :P

These lens does not have ANY black rim around it which makes the look even more natural ^^ It also gives a more sexy and devilish look (if you get me :P). It has an orangey-greyish colour on the lens which makes your eyes wide awake O_O

However, the down side is that it isn't as comfortable as I thought it was. It was also my first time having circle lens that irritated me so much. At first, I thought it was the circle lens that had ripped, so I contacted Candylens and asked for a new pair. They kindly sent me another pair, (which was very kind of them! Thank you!) and so I tried it on.. Again, it irritated me :( wahhhh :'( I really liked these circle lens too =((( Ah well, eyes come first huh? After like 2/3 days, I decided to get rid of them :( I'm heartbroken haha.
But you know, everyone is different... so it might irritate me but perhaps it won't to you? ^^

Diameter: 14.5mm 
Water Content: 42% 
Base Curve: 8.6mm 
Replacement Period: 12 months


Despite all the ramble about how uncomfortable it was for me and how heartbroken I was, I really, honestly, very love the colour and the style of the lens :(

Camwhore~ :P

Click to enlarge the photos ^^

Thats it for today:) Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3



2 comments:

  1. I love grey lenses! They always give a sexy look!
    Love these lenses of yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I know! Grey lenses are better than the other coloured lens <3 Thank you sweety xo

      Delete