Tuesday 4 December 2012

CK105 black Circle Lens

Hey guys, today I am just going to review my mostly worn contact lens, 'ck105' which I have purchased from Candylens.com. I have received many compliments with these contacts because they do enlarge my eyes and they stand out alot! ○´∀`○
You can purchase them here



This is what the contact lens design look like and what is on the candylens website.

Outside Lighting


Inside Lighting


With Flash



Design: ♥♥♥♥♡ You cannot really tell what the design is once is in your eye, but four 's because it looks very natural!! 
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♡ It dried my eyes after hours. 
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥ They enlarge my eyes a lot! However, these are only 14mm, but you can get extra large ones :)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty Nice post, thanks for sharing it here!

    I happen to stumbled upon your blog and just want to express that i truly like the way you present your blog post.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    I can see that your blog post is mostly about beauty & Fashion stuff.

    In case you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi

    ReplyDelete