Sunday 16 December 2012

Earrings from New Look!

Hey guys, just going to blog about how obsessed I am with my the new piecings I bought from New Look ^_^ I normally like medium sized earrings so these were perfect for me =D
Love love love them :)

Hm, I tried to find them on the website but for somehow it is not on it :S So just pop down the store and find it yourself la >.< As you can see these earrings are only £5 (about $8) for 6 pairs! Soo good and affordable hehe ^_^


Sorry about the missing ones, the missing ones are already on my ear which you will see in the next photo :):)



The chain which you can see does not come with the piercings, I got it separately from Hong Kong. It is not only one chain, its double the chain !! Love it ;)

Thats all for today! Buhhbyeee:P

No comments:

Post a Comment