Wednesday 12 December 2012

Dollywink Eyelashes 01♥

I'm so excited because today I'm going to share with you my favourite eyelash brand! Yes, by looking at the title, you can already guess, its the DOLLYWINK range! As most of you girls should know, dollywink is created by the amazing Tsubasa Masuwaka :D

I absolute love the Dollywink eyelashes because they are so cute and give your whole look a doll kind of look. I am mostly sure that all girls will love this brand.

Tsubasa masuwaka has actually created a new range of dollywink - otaka style (aimed towards maturer people), compared to the first range, the first range is mostly for a dolly style. However, dont get me wrong, I love both the ranges! I will do more review of the other eyelashes I own later ^_^
The packaging is absolute adorable with Tsubasa's face and I soo love the pink background with the black polka dots! >.<


Erm yeh, sorry about how ugly it looks on the photo haha, it is actually because I've been using these eyelashes for over a month and look how clean it still looks! I am just lazy trying to put it neat and tidy lol.

The eyelashes are so comfy and light that it doesn't feel like I have it on, the glue that is with the packaging also does a good job in putting the eyelashes on my eyes. And look at the glue its the same pink packaging and black polka dots!! BONUS!

Anyway, photos with the Dollywink 01, and if you are wondering I am also wearing the Dollywink 05 bottom lashes which I will review later on. :)





As you can see, the eyelashes are pretty obvious and not as natural looking. But if you are a type of gal that likes natural eyelashes then perhaps the dollywink 01 (and 02) aren't right for you because they are kind of dramatic. However, like I said their new range dollywink 10 and above are more natural looking.

Pros - 
Comfortable
Light
Design is gorgeous
Stays up all the time
Easy to apply

Cons - 
You can't buy it in UK :( (I buy them on ebay)
Expensive for just 2 pairs of eyelashes

Anyways yeh, hope you like this review and I will review more eyelashes in the near future ^_^
Byeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment