Thursday 27 December 2012

Skin 79 VIP Gold BB cream & GuaSha Tool

Hey everybody, today I am going to share with you the two items that I have purchased and arrived at my house today and the other day ^_^

First off is the Gua Sha tool, click here to purchase. I watched BeautyQQ's and Bubzbeauty channel on youtube on how to slim down your face, she used the guasha tool to do it.So I was thinking, why not give it a try? So I searched it on ebay and surprisingly found one similar to BeautyQQ's guasha tool! Was excited haha. So I got one similar to hers and tried it out.

GUASHA TOOL

It came with two guasha tools and some tea sample o.O Quite random huh? But kind of enough to send me this sample. haha
I use the one on the right as it is easier to slide across my face, but haven't used the left one yet.. Don't know what it is for! Haha.. reminds me of a duck's feet o.O lol
 
I just found this face on google and added arrows on by myself. The red arrows is where you are meant to glide across your face. Always remember to glide UP not down and INSIDE to OUTSIDE
Remember to do this for about 5-10 mins, use some essence or cream if you cannot glide it probably.
Next, the green arrows, BeautyQQ described it as 'Flushing down your toilet'. So take it you are gliding towards the outside all your 'dirt', then you need to 'flush down your toilet' to get rid of them, so you need to use the guasha tool and glide it DOWN. The Chin acts as your toilet. Away from your face!

I have only used it for a week but have not seen any results yet, but time does matter. If you want a slimmer face, you need patience.

Skin 79 VIP Gold BB Cream
 
Aww, how kind of them to leave a little message in the box ><!!

I purchased this on ebay, click here to purchase, which I know there are alot of fake products on ebay and amazon. I am not a fan of foundation or BB creams, so I only got a 15g to try out.
However, I have done my research before purchasing this, so I knew this is the actual product. I also messaged the ebay seller and they kindly told me how to distinguish between the real and fake.

Click here to distinguish the fake and real! Very informative ;)


In the packaging it came with the 15g BB cream and some samples which the seller had kindly given for me to try out.


I haven't really heard of Tony Moly Broccoli Cleansing Cream before, so did  my research on Google, and it looks like everybody likes this product! I think it is a makeup remover cleanser..

1) Gently rub it all over your face
2) Rinse it or take it off with tissue.
3) Cleanse it with your usual cleanser.

I will give it a try and share my experience in my next post probably?

Ok, so here is the BB Cream!!!!!!!!







Dont know why I out the before picture after the after picture...lol.. But you can clearly see the difference in it! The after photo looks more flawless and not as pale as the before photo. Also, the before photo you can see some of my veins (ew) and a little bit of dry skin and uneven tone. But the after photo has took all that away and gave a good coverage.

I will do a more in-depth review on this when I go out and put makeup on :)

BYEEE <3

2 comments:

  1. hello, i happen to chance upon your blog. i've seen the videos on the gua sha technique posted by both beautyqq and bubzbeauty and i've tried it myself too, using an asian ceramic spoon. however, i would like to ask whether you actually experienced any reddish purple markings on your neck after doing the massage? Also, how often do you do the massage? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you for looking at my blog! :D

      I try to use it everynight, but most of the time I forget haha. So I would say I use it everynight! Reddish purple markings? Hm... I dont have that o.O Try to use your spoon to scrape down your chest aswell as thats what I do too. Or perhaps you're pressing too hard on the spoon, just a little redness is fine :)

      Rennie xo

      Delete